Our client, a premier media company, is looking for an experienced financial analyst to join their team as a Manager of Finance. This position is responsible for all financial analysis and metrics for a high-profile global initiative.
- Perform monthly analysis of trends, budgeting, forecasting, and Management reporting.
- Advise on internal-use software capitalization, depreciation, and write-offs.
- Follow program strategy and direction, and monitor program costs.
- Work with external consulting firms when necessary and approve all relevant invoices.
- Establish and implement new processes.
- Negotiate contracts and review Statements of Work.
- Prepare journal entries in coordination with the shared service center.
- Ad hoc projects when assigned.
- 4+ years accounting experience
- Multitasker with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and independent worker
- Superior Spreadsheet skills
- Accounting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus