Our client a leading global financial services firm is looking for a Manager / Senior Manager Accounting and Regulatory Policy.
The mission of the firm and what makes the company run is the talent and passion of the workers.
The Finance Division reports into the CFO.
The ideal candidate becomes a member of the Policy group and Global Advisory and are responsible for Basel and US GAAP.
- Maintain and monitor regulatory capital and emerging accounting issues through collaboration with many different industry groups. Also with certain regulatory bodies and in liaison with standard setters.
- Create regulatory and accounting capital policies. As well as updating policies as new guidance’s are issued periodically.
- Training participation on certain presentations and technical topics to the Global Finance Division.
- Prior to filing evaluate the Sec reports.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience required. A minimum of 4 years in public accounting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA
- Financial Services, Regulatory Capital, Banking, Capital Markets experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and communicative skills, ability to interact with all senior management outside and across the Finance Division
- Work effective independently, and work together in a team environment
- Manage priorities and ability to be proactive as well as multitask