Our client, a prestigious multimedia corporation, is seeking a CPA with Big 4 Accounting experience to ensure the company’s compliance with SEC reporting requirements. This individual will oversee SOX compliance and ensure adherence to FASB and other emerging accounting and regulatory requirements. Great opportunity to join a top media company and grow your career!
- Monitor technical accounting issues from company acquisitions, investments, and financial instruments.
- Assess the impact new accounting policies will have on the company by analyzing technical accounting issues.
- Spearhead implementation of the new revenue recognition ASC 606, and leasing ASC 842 standards.
- Produce accurate and complete SEC filings such as the 10-K, 10-Qs, and Proxy statement submissions.
- Ensure the documentation and testing of internal controls are in accordance with SOX.
- Lead ad hoc support to the Corporate Finance department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. MBA preferred.
- CPA required.
- 6-10 years accounting experience at or auditing large complex corporations
- Media industry preferred.
- Big 4/public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.