ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & REAL ESTATE
Our Client, a premier private equity real estate firm, is looking for a Property Accountant to handle parts of its rapidly growing commercial real estate portfolio.
• Handle the accounts payable and ensure invoices are recorded correctly with accurate timing and payments.
• Maintain the accounts receivable and monitor cash balances.
• Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliations.
• Uphold the general ledger, monthly journal entries, and financial statements.
• Control the lease administration with regards to tenant leases, rent, and sales.
• Assist property management in annual budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Real estate experience required, retail real estate a plus.
• 2+ years property management accounting.
• Yardi experience preferred.
• Strong MS Office experience.
• Excellent written and verbal skills to work in a fast paced environment.