ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is a private equity real estate firm that manages commercial and mixed-used assets in locations globally. They are looking for an Asset Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties and manage all the facets of their operations.
- Control all aspects of the assets and their performance.
- Manage the business plans of the assets by supervising all transactions and sales.
- Maximize value of the portfolio by overseeing strategic initiatives and performing short and long-term analyses on property level returns.
- Analyze and approve lease renewals as well as interface with lenders and investors.
- Work with partner departments to cooperate in managing assets together.
- Collaborate with management on leasing plan decisions.
- Update monthly future projections of assets and relay to Asset Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years of related experience in real estate.
- Experience with real estate software programs, Argus preferred.
- Highly efficient with MS Excel and modelling.