ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a top global bank and leading financial services company, is looking to add a Federal Reserve Regulatory professional to take part in key initiatives of the Federal Reserve report filings. The individual will ensure the bank is compliant with the Federal Reserve regulatory reports. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent bank and advance your career!
- Prepare the filings of key Federal Reserve regulatory reports such as FRY-9C, FRY-9LP, FRY-7, FRY-11, and FRY-11S.
- Uphold the documentation procedures and governance of the regulatory reports.
- Observe and stay on top of on-going changes in the regulatory reporting environment.
- Partner closely with strategic Risk, Technology, and Operational teams to improve and expand the reporting process.
- Ensure accuracy of the data in the regulatory reports.
- Develop and implement improvements in the reporting controls and processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external audit teams to support reporting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus.
- 3+ years experience in the Financial Services industry and Capital Markets.
- Strong experience in Federal Reserve Regulatory Reporting.
- Solid exposure to regulatory reporting tools such as Axiom.
- Great communication skills to work in a fast paced, collaborative team.