Our client, a large financial services corporation, is looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Accountant to join their Accounting team.
- Prepare month end close.
- Responsible for reconciliations, financial reporting, and various regulatory filings.
- Maintain necessary inter-company and legal entity transfer price agreements.
- Answer concerns related to accounting policies and procedures.
- Adhere to designated ad hoc projects.
- Participate in the annual audit process and quarterly reviews.
- 2-4 years private or public accounting experience
- An excellent communicator and analytical thinker
- A team player with an enthusiastic and energetic initiative
- An Intellectual with a desire to learn
- A multitasker with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A planner and problem solver who is organized and knows how to prioritize
- An intellectual with the desire to learn new financial systems and reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA/CA preferred