Our client, a global beauty conglomerate, is seeking a Senior Analyst to evaluate and test the financial internal controls in the company’s plants and departments. Great way to start a career in a premier company and get promoted into other groups in the future.
- Assist in planning of the audits to validate their relevancy to related projects.
- Test departments with financial audits including SOX and non-SOX internal controls.
- Evaluate preexisting internal controls and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist external auditors with key audit reports.
- Prepare written audit report to senior management, summarizing findings and improvements.
- Asses various business processes and recommend enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in public accounting in consumer product industry.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent organization skills to be an effective written and verbal communicator.
- Solid understanding of business processes such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Opportunity to Order, etc.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally 30%.