ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Global Consulting Firm seeks an experienced tax professional to join their Real Estate department as a Senior Consultant. This position plays a significant role on a major client-service team and the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow with high visibility clients
- Review Corporate and Partnership Tax returns.
- Analyze financial statements to highlight tax issues or unusual relationships.
- Accurately document tax compliance forms.
- Review work papers and assign to staff. Aid in writing correspondence to tax authorities.
- Investigate tax and client requested inquiries, and improve your tax knowledge in various states.
- Handle client matters in a professional and competent matter.
- Be client oriented and understanding of client’s industry with a willingness to learn client’s accounting/tax systems and processes.
- Train and set goals and responsibilities for tax team members through leadership and teamwork. Create an open means of communication for team members.
- Present information to entire tax team and improve on client’s future tax planning.
- Develop collaborative skills in dealing with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
- Enhance and streamline tax preparation and reporting process through the use of technology.
- Develop opportunities and contacts for Real Estate Solutions and assist in the proposal process.
- Build on education and career through self-study, CPA exam prep, and CPE courses.
- 3+ years Public Accounting experience
- Real Estate and Partnership Tax experience preferred
- Analytical with accounting or audit knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel, MS Word and tax preparation software (GO System preferred)
- CPA exam requirements and working towards CPA certification
- Degree in Accounting