Our client, a high growth e-commerce platform, is seeking a highly analytical and technically oriented individual to join their company as a Finance and Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Collaborate with several functional areas of the business to develop and evolve the company’s review documents and processes.
- Analyze financial performance and support strategic initiatives through tactical projects and analysis.
- Deliver accurate financial data to inform both day to day decisions and bigger picture strategy.
- Employ technology to increase efficiency, automation, and timeliness of recurring deliverables and standardized reporting
- Assist in the improvement and maintenance of the company’s analytics infrastructure through contributions to the data engineering code archives.
- Develop systems and processes from scratch.
- 1-4 years of experience in data engineering and analysis.
- Technically oriented and highly analytical with the ability to accomplish goals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel skills, specifically with large volumes of data and building reporting tools.
- Experience with SQL, Mattlab, SAS, R, Python, Stata, SPSS or Looker.
- Experience with procedures and analytical functions.
- Project management experience.
- Both detail and big picture oriented.
- Work under tight deadlines to manage multiple priorities and deliverables.
- Independent and motivated with a passion for innovation and collaborative work style.