Our client, a world-renowned beauty conglomerate, is seeking a highly analytical and driven candidate to support the global finance reporting and planning for all of its online brands. This highly visible position reports to the Director of Global Finance and works with key business partners to oversee the budget, forecasts, and monthly close processes.
- Oversee the online reports, such as monthly sales, investor relations, and monthly senior management reports.
- Prepare annual strategy, budget materials and operating expense estimations.
- Manage key accounts for accuracy and review business target data.
- Drive improvements and enhancement strategies for the FP&A processes.
- Provide support for the Online division’s capital expenditures and maintenance expenses.
- Partner with ecommerce, marketing, and analytics teams for ad-hoc and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2+ years of finance or investment banking experience, retail or consumer products experience preferred.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and MS Excel knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.