ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
This position reports into the Director and manages the Strategic Costing Process. The main focus of the position is to inspire brand management and profit management of new and existing products including a focus on SKU Rationalization, SKU Profitability and portfolio management.
- Take charge of the New Product Costing Process, work with brand management, Global Marketing and the brands' functional teams to create innovative products that meet strategic profitability objectives.
- Work with the Global Marketing teams to create accurate cost estimates for new product launches as well as sets and limited life offerings. Take charge of the improvement in accuracy and timing of cost estimates.
- Partner with Global Marketing and the brands functional teams for the purpose of achieving the best costs for new products while maintaining brand equity and innovation.
- Work with brand FP&A, Global Business Planning and Global Marketing on the SKU Profitability and SKU Rationalization processes for new and existing products with the objective of maximizing portfolio profitability and mix.
- Add to the development of return-on-investment (ROI) modeling for new additions in coordination with brand FP&A, Global Business Planning and Global Marketing.
- Serve as business partner to the brands by performing many different special projects and analytics to show insights that lead to smart decision-making.
- 2 years experience in Finance role with knowledge of product costing and/or analytics
- Strong Microsoft and systems skills; experience with SAP and Tableau a plus
- Highly detailed-oriented and analytical; ability to steer decision-making and persuade
- Team player with strong interpersonal , oral and written communication skills