ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client a full service community oriented commercial bank based in New York is looking for a Senior Infrastructure IT Auditor.
In the role you will collaborate with the Internal Audit team in the reporting, planning and delivering of Infrastructure IT audits and Data Analytics implementation for the Audit Department.
- Execute, design and perform control tests for general IT control reviews, application operating system reviews, detailed information security reviews either in an independent or team based environment.
- Look up activities in transition with applicable regulatory, IT standards, Internal Audit, create concise and clear audit work papers
- Plan and deliver IT audits of the Banks IT infrastructure, include cyber security/ information and data center facilities and tech operations, also vendor management
- Visual tools and data extraction to support IT and Business specific audits for audit objectives, Risk Assessment and Risk Monitoring activities.
- Document and define control weakness, planning manuals and draft audit reports, Correction with management to discuss suggestions
- Provide support and implement for data analytics solutions used by Audit department, including data completed and effectiveness, as well as data acquired.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Accounting, Finance required
- At least 3 years of IT infrastructure experience preferred
- Financial services or Banking preferred
- Strong knowledge of technology risk and controls including information/cyber security, technology operations, and relevant regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on experience in retrieving and analyzing data through automated data extraction and visualization tools a plus (SQL, Tableau, ACL, Idea, Advanced Excel).
- Must have specific knowledge of most IT infrastructure platforms (Unix, Linux, Databases, etc.)
- Excellent hands on experience and communicative, analytical skills
- Tech experience, CISSP, CISA, CIA, CPA a bonus