ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a publicly traded and leading media and internet company with a track record of internal mobility is seeking a Senior Manager to lead the development and maintenance of accounting policies for the company. The position reports to the Director of Financial Reporting & Analysis and is a great opportunity to grow your career at a renowned, global company.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of accounting and operational policies for firm-wide implementation.
- Research, assess and implement new accounting and financial reporting standards such as such as ASC 606 and ASC 842.
- Advise Management on the impact of new and proposed accounting standards.
- Provide operating business with technical accounting guidance for new transaction and initiatives.
- Perform due diligence of potential acquisition and assist in post-acquisition integration.
- Review SEC filings when relevant.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- 6+ years accounting experience of Big 4 experience within a Technical Accounting/Advisory group.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS a +
- Solid MS Office skills.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must enjoy technical research and accounting.