ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Entertainment/Technology company is looking to hire a Big 4 Senior Manager to assist the business partners make informed decisions around key commercial matters while playing a key role in the accounting assessment and conclusion for some of the Company’s most complex technical accounting matters and acquisitions.
Respond to the business needs on a continuous basis by addressing a range of Accounting and Financial Reporting topics as they arise, such as:
- Work with management to develop world-class accounting and financial reporting processes and controls to aid continued future growth, both organically and through acquisitions.
- Analyze accounting and financial reporting considerations for complex accounting topics including; revenue recognition, leasing, stock-based compensation accounting, potential merger and acquisitions, segment reporting, and other specific transactions.
- Collaborate with key partners across the business including FP&A, Legal, Licensing, R&D, Operations and Internal Audit, as part of the operational and technical implementation of new agreements or transactions.
- Prepare SEC reporting for the Company’s consolidated financials as well as individual statutory reporting for local entities.
- Work with cross functional teams to solve complex problems. Take ownership on projects and run them from end to end.
- Big 4 Senior Manager (or strong Manager)
- Client base of high-growth companies in the technology, media or entertainment industry
- Advanced technical accounting skills including strong knowledge of revenue recognition, business combinations and stock-based compensation
- Strong in US GAAP or IFRS and SEC reporting skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible hands on problem solver who can prioritize and deliver results in a fast-moving company with a wide variety of strategic initiatives
Position offers a competitive salary, benefits + equity