Our client, a premier International Bank, is seeking a Senior Manager of Enterprise Model Risk to lead the management of all mathematical models related to CCAR stress testing.
- Examine, approve, and replicate various CCAR models.
- Advise and challenge model developers on all CCAR modeling requirements.
- Inform EMRM of all proper documentation of the models’ business purpose and context.
- Comply with regulatory policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to model risk.
- Assess, document, and validate mathematical models by engaging model builders and related personnel.
- Use econometric models and statistical forecasting to complete time series analysis.
- Understand the flow and context of the business’s model usage.
- Make sure that model users follow the company’s model risk policy.
- 5+ years of mathematical modeling experience in a similar role (Strong academic/publication background may qualify)
- Exceptional knowledge of risk models and derivatives pricing for main product types and expansive exposure to quantitative risk management methodology.
- Familiar with American and Canadian financial regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field
- Preferred background with CCAR modeling/stress testing, econometrics, and financial forecasting models.