Our client, a large global bank, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple projects within the Enterprise Model Risk Management team supporting the CCAR initiative.
- Focus on proactive management of business priorities, compliance dates, and regulatory requirements to manage the group’s model validation pipeline.
- Lead in the proactive management and reporting of key validation deliverables, issues, and risks to support the project management of model validation activities and project plan for CCAR.
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality management reporting of enterprise model risk governance activities and lead in the build out of robust reporting said activities.
- Build and maintain productive partnerships with model owners, business unit risk managers, model users, and internal and external auditors.
- Collaborate with management to ensure consistency of MRM’s policy, standards, and procedures through the implementation of the model risk management framework across the organization.
- Set transparent expectations and communicate roles and responsibilities so that all stakeholders understand their role in each project.
- Facilitate stakeholder interactions through regular reporting, meetings, and managing project closure initiatives.
- Communicate new and updated Firm Policies applicable to your business to employees under your supervision.
- 4-6 years of experience leading projects
- Strong communication and outstanding analytical and organizational skills.
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Expert user of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with Federal Reserve Model Risk guidelines 11-7.
- PMP designation is preferred
- Advanced Degree a plus