ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a global business advisory firm, is seeking a dynamic multifaceted Senior Managing Director or Managing Director to run the firm's Private Client Services Practice. This position plays a significant role for this group inside the firm and the right candidate will have the opportunity to help grow and shape this department.
• Managing and driving the success of multiple engagements
• Be client facing and grow practice
• Be responsible for revenue generation and managing a book of business
• Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
• Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
• Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
• Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise
• Initiating selling of business to other practices of the firm
• Promoting new ideas and business & tax solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
• Developing an understanding of client's business or family structure & investments
• Keeping up with changes in industry regulation, maintain competency through continuing education and obtaining additional professional certifications
• Providing appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised
•Successful candidates will possess ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, manage compliance projects, supervise and review work of team staff members and work closely with clients.
- Masters of Taxation, MBA or Law Degree
- 12 plus years of experience
- Strong experience personal taxation, trust taxation, estate & gift taxation, charitable taxation and exposure to partnership taxation and corporate taxation.
- Experience in the review of tax returns for wealthy family members and their trusts, investment entities, and private businesses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information and tax laws
- Must be able to support financial growth efforts and manage a book of business