Our Client, a global beauty conglomerate, is looking for a strong financial leader to join the Global Online Finance team. The manager will oversee all Omnichannel projects, including loyalty programs.
- Serve as primary finance partner for VP of Global Omnichannel and serve as primary liaison with global/affiliate brands confirming programs are examined and approved.
- Maintain best practices for loyalty finance and accounting to distribute guidelines to global/affiliate brands to enforce proper accounting.
- Coordinate with business partners to own the forecasting process, including gathering assumptions on expenses, evaluating business trends, preparing variance analyses, and recognizing key risks and opportunities.
- Partner with the VP of Omnichannel to manage the annual budget process and long range planning to meet targets, align affiliate brands in planning process, and prepare presentations
- Lead ad-hoc strategies such as scenario planning, breakeven and ROI analyses, and post-mortem impacts of projects.
- Work closely on the loyalty program to update dashboard on a monthly basis while ensuring the month close is accounted correctly.
- Own the month close process for by maintaining accruals and journal entries, upholding data accuracy on P&L and the balance sheet, and review the performance with the VP.
- Supervise the capital budget process, forecasting, and ongoing acquisition requests.
- Manage business and accounting evaluations of the loyalty programs.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or economics.
- MBA in finance or business management preferred.
- Investment banking experience a plus.
- 4+ years of corporate finance or banking experience, loyalty finance/accounting experience highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of retail accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- High analytics foundation with strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Must hold high standards on accuracy and timeliness with strong ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced/dynamic environment.
- Sap experience a plus.