ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a luxury retailer, is looking for an experienced SVP Finance to partner with the CEO and provide financial and operational insight, as well as inspirational leadership, to the business intelligence and accounting functions.
- Manage the operations of the Accounting and FP&A/Business Intelligence departments.
- Take charge of the company’s budget process, improving accuracy and reporting significant issues to management while ensuring other departments adhere to their budget.
- Provide financial analyses for strategic planning, capital investments, contract negotiations, and pricing decisions.
- Support the executive team with key financial information and operational analytics.
- Document accounting policies and procedures, and manage tax return production and the annual audit.
- Present financial results to the Board of Directors.
- Manage bank relationships and the corporate treasury function.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Manage a team of 16.
- 15 + years of progressing accounting and financial analysis experience in a retail company.
- Knowledge of SQL and business intelligence platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and a “hands-on” work ethic.
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
- CPA or MBA preferred.