Our client, a top global bank, is looking for a SVP of Treasury to manage the development of funding and liquidity plans and take responsibility for treasury analytics across all legal entities.
- Oversee the balance sheet and liquidity profiles and look for optimization activities.
- Manage the annual funding and liquidity plans as well as preparing daily cash forecasts relating to liquidity measures.
- Assist in multiple stress tests, such as BAU stress tests, CCAR, and Recovery and Resolution tests.
- Uphold the structural liquidity position of the bank through target ratios and liquidity metrics.
- Put in place appropriate liquidity plans and ensure stress tests comply with bank and regulatory policies.
- Facilitate the evaluation of the balance sheet with business treasurers and make sure the core treasury functions coordinate with capital market issuance plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics.
- 7+ years’ experience in a financial institution.
- Liquidity and ALM experience.
- High MS Office skills, with excellent Excel skills, VBA skills a plus.
- Experience in regulatory frameworks within liquidity, CCAR, and Recovery and Resolution.
- Strong analytical skills, for modeling and forecasting the balance sheet.
- Excellent communication and writing skills for strong presentations for senior management.