A leading global bank and financial services provider is looking for an exceptional individual to join their offices in New York City as a Senior Vice President of Treasury, Project Management. This role will oversee the implementation of the firm’s treasury and liquidity reporting solutions.
- Coordinate with relevant business partners to ensure effective execution of reporting solutions to enhance and automate liquidity reporting.
- Build Treasury solutions that fit into the firm’s architecture strategy and meet policy requirements.
- Communicate updates to Senior Management and Regulators via written or oral presentations.
- Provide leadership to the Treasury Project Management team, support staff development.
- Assist with producing project documentation, i.e. release notes, process flow charts, user guides, etc.
- Lead weekly project planning meetings.
- 10+ years relevant project management experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience successfully managing teams through the entire project life cycle, from initiation to implementation.
- 5+ years Treasury experience at a global bank or consulting to a bank.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Strong understanding of liquidity risk and regulatory reporting for global banks.