Real Estate Investment Company seeks an experienced accountant familiar with partnership and tax law to join their firm as a Tax Accountant.
- Prepare tax returns and taxable income schedules for partnerships, corporations, and REITs.
- Develop Tax and E&P Depreciation, as well as 704(c) depreciation allocation schedules.
- Complete quarterly income and asset tests.
- Process Form 1099 for contractors and vendors.
- Respond appropriately to tax notices from both state and federal jurisdictions.
- 2 years tax accounting experience.
- Solid knowledge of partnership and corporate tax law.
- Remain aware of any changes in tax law.
- REIT experience an advantage.
- Accounting and Finance degree.
- Advanced Tax degree a plus.