A rapid growing multinational SAAS company is seeking a Treasury Manager to join its Finance leadership team. This role will partner with key stakeholders in the Finance organization to build out and transform the Company's Treasury function including cash management, forecasting, banking administration, credit compliance reporting, insurance and other treasury related operations. Reporting to the SVP Finance, the Treasury manager will get exposure to senior management and will get an opportunity to a positive impact at an inflection point for the Company.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills, excellent analytical capabilities and the interpersonal and leadership skills to marshal cross functional resources to achieve their objectives.
- Manage funding needs and cash movements across all legal entities.
- Develop cash flow forecasting and models that will be used to optimize liquidity and investments.
- Administer the Company’s cash management systems.
- Oversee the Company's debt compliance and reporting process.
- Manage company's liability insurance program and respond to any insurance related requests.
- Manage and monitor processes for corporate credit cards and bank account access/authorization.
- Invest excess cash within cash investment guidelines to optimize interest income.
- Design, analyze, monitor, and hedge exposures to foreign exchange and interest rate risk.
- Establish and maintain strong internal controls within Treasury function.
- Other ad hoc projects and requests as appropriate
- BA/BS or similar college level education. Advanced degree in finance or business preferred
- 5+ years of corporate treasury experience
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills
- Hands on experience in cash flow forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in multi-national and/or PE leveraged environments is preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus