Our Client, a global leader in corporate financial and operational performance consulting, is seeking a business professional to manage high level business development needs in the Financial Advisory Services practice for key clients.
- Deliver high quality pitch materials through researching, collecting, and analyzing data of companies and business situations.
- Advise clients on competitor and market trends.
- Manage lead pipelines to support service offering coordinators for business development.
- Design functional tools to support lead generation for new opportunities.
- Provide client support through research-intensive projects.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years experience. Financial advisory services expereince preferred.
- Experience with company benchmarking and analysis.
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem solving skills.
- Strong financial acumen and business analysis skills.