Our client, a leader in the Investment Banking and Financial Services Industry, is seeking a Business Manager to lead the Global Technology Audit Team. This individual will manage the vital responsibilities of the team in order to ensure the effectiveness of the IT Audit Practice.
- Manage resource planning, headcount, and budgets to ensure the audit plan is on time and resources are properly allocated.
- Interface with the Technology Controls Function to lead the monthly reporting and summarize audit results.
- Run the day-to-day management of the Audit team, including team strategy and performance, to improve processes and identify technology issues.
- Spearhead the development and execution of performance/operational metrics to measure the Audit team’s progress and results.
- Drive the Technology Audit Annual Planning process to ensure the correct amount of coverage.
- Lead the Key Performance Indicator reporting to determine the correct budgeting options.
- Implement changes and provide guidance for the Audit Practice by collaborating with IT Audit professionals.
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in an audit or risk environment
- Strong experience in business management, multinational enterprise experience a plus.
- Strong collaborative skills to lead team members to resolve complex problems.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Accounting, or Finance.