Our Client, the leading global financial services firm, is looking for an experienced auditor to provide audit support to corporate Compliance activities and regulations requirements. This positon will cover Dodd-Frank OTC derivatives and Volker initiatives by assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of the control environment.
- Lead, plan, and report audits to produce quality deliverables for key departments.
- Oversee the evaluation and testing of management controls to ensure adequacy and effectiveness.
- Provide a detailed overview of the control environment though audit findings.
- Partner with management on audit findings to identify key opportunities for design improvements of the corporate controls.
- Spearhead the implementation of a continuous auditing program for specific areas.
- Monitor crucial benchmarks to identify and control Compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA and CPA preferred.
- 8+ years experience of Compliance in Corporate or Investment Banking. Audit or risk background highly preferred.
- Strong background in Corporate or Investment banking industry with knowledge of products and operations.
- High audit expereince including best practices, risk assessments, and internal control methods.
- Excellent analytical skills to operate strategically.