Our Client, a leading digital media firm, is seeking an executive to be a lead member in the finance leadership team. This individual will provide strategic planning and analytical support to the CFO and executive management.
- Drive an executive level vision to ensure business optimization across product, sales, and finance teams.
- Manage the revenue and departmental operating expense forecasting to keep executive leaders, the board, and investors informed.
- Transform financial data and results into actionable commentary.
- Oversee the annual budget and long term strategic plan.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to advise on monthly sales forecasts, commission plan design, and productivity models.
- Lead an accomplished global FP&A team to provide financial modeling, analysis, and valuation for key business support and acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in high profile finance roles. Experience in Media, ad-Tech, or Marketing Tech preferred.
- Proven leadership with past involvement in FP&A on a global basis.
- Ability to and experience with making the data dance.
- Strong guidance and leadership to manage direct reports to develop solid finance teams.
- Strong track record of partnering with multiple business functions.
- Executive presence.