Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for a hands-on candidate with a strong background in Financial Planning & Analysis to join as their Vice President for Consumer Businesses.
- Integrate, analyze and develop presentations for annual plans and reforecasts throughout the year.
- Support the company’s planning process from a finance perspective.
- Internally and externally articulate the consumer business strategy and results.
- Understand and articulate complex financial activities to senior management.
- Analyze expenses, revenue, capital metrics, headcount and profitability returns.
- Partner with other members of the organization to advise senior management decisions.
- Collaborate with decision makers and build models to support ongoing strategy and ad hoc analyses.
- 7 years minimum experience in FP&A
- Background in Financial Planning and Business Analytics
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Influential in a heavily matrixed organization and proven financial leadership
- MBA preferred