ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & REAL ESTATE
Our client is a well regarded Privately owned vertically intergraded residential operator who is looking to hire for a newly created role of Vice President Capital Markets.
• Work with internal and external partners on all capital raising activities.
• Lead fundraising process on new projects as necessary.
• Provide general support for real estate transactions and special projects as needed.
• Conduct due diligence for potential acquisitions as needed.
• Strong desire to create unique places that foster community.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and independent, detailed oriented, strong work ethic, high integrity and ethical standards.
• Perform under heavy time and workload pressure.
• Be personable, likable, a listener and a team player.
• Be open to and willing to accept input and direction.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the real estate investment banking or private equity industry.
• Clear and effective communication skills.
• Excellent financial analysis skills, with strong Excel proficiency.