Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a risk professional to join their CCAR Audit group in New York. The VP of Audit – CCAR role is responsible for contributing to the Audit team’s objective assessments of internal controls relating to financial and regulatory reporting operations including CCAR and DFAST.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the internal control environment with regards to CCAR/DFAST.
- Execute audit testing, ensuring all fieldwork is accurate, completed in a timely manner, and meets high standards of quality.
- Prepare effective audit findings and conclusions, and present to senior management and clients.
- Follow-up on open audit issues.
- Maintain strong working relationships within Audit team and with other relevant business leaders, regulators, and external auditors.
- Keep abreast of banking regulations/other industry changes and how they could affect the audit plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in banking and capital markets.
- Strong understanding of regulatory risks for financial institutions, including CCAR/DFAST and Basel.
- CPA, FRM or other relevant professional certification.