Our client, a large Diversified Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) seeks an Asset Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties and manage all the facets of their operations.
- Control the whole aspect of the asset’s and their performance.
- Manage the business plans of the assets by supervising all transactions and sales.
- Maximize value of the portfolio by overseeing strategic initiatives and performing short and long-term analyses on property level returns.
- Analyze and approve lease renewals as well as interface with lenders and investors.
- Work with partner departments to cooperate in managing assets together.
- Collaborate with Management on leasing plan decisions.
- Update monthly future projections of assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 7 plus year’s experience in real estate. 5 years experience in asset management. REIT experience preferred.
- Experience with real estate software programs. Argus preferred.
- Highly efficient with MS Excel and modelling.