Our client, a global corporate services company, is seeking an experienced treasury professional to fill a position as Vice President of Treasury at their New York City offices. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in treasury management at large corporations.
- Develop and help optimize financing and liquidity strategies.
- Manage the issuance of fixed-income securities and all related transactions, i.e. derivatives.
- Liaise with Tax group on cash repatriation strategies that minimize FX risk.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to direct the company’s investment into defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
- Conduct due diligence and prepare funding plans for company’s acquisitions.
- Revise Treasury policies and procedures as needed to maintain compliance with regulatory standards.
- Maintain positive working relationships with banks and credit rating agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related field.
- Graduate degree or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) credential preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a related treasury, banking, or capital markets role.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, share repurchase programs, pensions, derivatives documentation, and FX.
- Experience developing a hedging plan for a large company.
- Demonstrated ability effectively managing a team.