ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
A major financial services institution seeks an experienced financial professional to aid with their Recovery and Resolution Planning initiatives. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated project management abilities and experience in a credit-related role. This position will support the development and maintenance of Recovery and Resolution Plans (RRP’s) in compliance with US regulatory requirements.
- Draft and implement project plans.
- Analyze corporate financial statements and model business processes.
- Design stress scenarios and determine appropriate stress triggers for recovery actions.
- Create informative and persuasive Powerpoint presentations and/or documents summarizing findings.
- Present RRP’s to senior management.
- Conduct meetings with relevant business line representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- 8 years of experience working in finance, accounting, or a relevant field.
- Recovery Resolution Planning experience not necessary, however, the candidate should have a solid understanding of large financial institutions’ operational work flows.
- Knowledge of financial statements and ratios.
- Strong project management skills.
- Background in credit products a plus.
- Ability to present to senior management.