There is an opportunity for an experienced treasury or risk professional to join a global financial institution as the Vice President of Balance Sheet Management. The ideal candidate will have experience with CCAR and Liquidity Risk. This role will oversee all balance sheet reporting and forecasting activities, and is responsible for conducting analyses of the balance sheet to assist with capital planning.
- Analyze the impacts of projected and actual business activities on regulatory metrics and ratios, i.e. Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Non-Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), and risk-based capital.
- Create CCAR & Recovery Resolution Planning (RRP) balance sheet/funding projections; analyze liquidity risk using stress scenarios.
- Work with relevant business groups on ongoing balance sheet management and forecasting process completion.
- Identify opportunities to drive process change and improvement.
- Handle requests for ad hoc analyses from management and businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a large financial institution’s treasury, regulatory, or risk function, with demonstrated career progression.
- Knowledge of balance sheets and funding products, hopefully in a broker-dealer environment.
- CCAR/capital planning experience.