Leading global bank seeks a VP Treasury, Liquidity to work cross-functionally with the firm’s other treasury areas on liquidity risk, regulatory issues and ad hoc projects.
- Produce and analyze stress scenario models and identify and reduce key risk drivers.
- Take part in resolution planning and regulatory initiatives.
- Generate and analyze the liquidity aspects of the firm’s derivatives portfolios.
- Explore the impact of new regulations such as Basel III and Dodd-Frank on the firm and its legal entities, as well as the impact of SLR, LCR and NSFR in Derivatives.
- Participate in the stress-testing modeling and process.
- Review client’s proposals for new derivatives in collaboration with other departments in the firm.
- Lead in the automation of processes and deliver on team-wide objectives.
- Liaise with senior managers of treasury on various treasury aspects.
- 5-7 years of experience within a financial institution, broker dealer experience preferred.
- Preferred experience with people or project management in a highly technical environment.
- Analytical and a critical thinker.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced with databases, spreadsheets and other desktop applications.
- Treasury, SFT, Derivatives and Prime Finance knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, or Economics.