Our client seeks a leader for its Regulatory Capital policy team to focus on the Securitization business as well as to support the Consumer Bank. This highly visible role will interact with the front office and risk teams as well as provide many opportunities for advancement within the organization.
• Provide interpretation and guidance on regulatory capital treatment in the US.
• Study the supported business lines, its transaction pipeline and economic drivers to provide best in class consultations.
• Liaise with the U.S. regulatory agencies regarding, regulatory examinations, capital and liquidity policy and ad-hoc inquiries.
• Review new or large business initiatives and partner with risk and finance with regards to capital implications.
• Proactively inform senior management of potential regulatory capital issues.
• Support the Managing Director on ad-hoc projects.
• 15+ years of experience in regulatory policy
• Ability to perform a comprehensive and balanced analyses of complex deal structures
• Significant knowledge of Basel III
• Experience with Securitization and Liquidity Risk Management
• Regulatory capital calculation and reporting experience
• Superior communication and business partnership skills
• CPA and MBA is a plus
• Experience from a Regulatory Agency is a plus